When the summer sun is beating down, mix up a batch of our refreshing frozen watermelon slush to cool down. Just a few basic ingredients and a spin in the blender is all it takes. For an adults only kick, add a splash of your favorite vodka.
Frozen Watermelon Slush
- 6 Cups Seedless watermelon, cut into small chunks and frozen
- 2 Cups Cold water or Chilled brewed Tazo Passion tea The tea adds a depth of flavor
- 1/4 Cup Fresh lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh mint leaves
- 6-8 Ice cubes
- 4-6 Ounces Vodka Regular or your favorite flavor
- Add frozen watermelon, chilled tea (or water), lime juice, honey, and
fresh mint to a high-powered blender. Blend on high until thoroughly
combined, approximately 2-3 minutes. Add ice cubes, if necessary, to
achieve desired consistency.
- Pour watermelon mixture into four chilled glasses and top each with a 1 to
1½ oz. floater of premium vodka, if desired. Garnish with sprigs of
fresh mint and/or watermelon wedges, if using, and serve immediately.