Strawberry-Banana Granola Parfaits are perfect for breakfast or a snack any time of the day. Easy to make and full of flavor; a simple way to incorporate more fruit, oats, and nuts into your daily routine.
Strawberry-Banana Granola Parfait
- 6 large dates, pitted
- 3 Tablespoons Almond butter Substitute peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut oil, melted Substitute any neutral oil or melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup Raw almonds, roughly chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Sunflower seeds
- 2 Cups Plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Large bananas, sliced
- 1 Cup Strawberries, sliced
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F and line an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with a piece of
parchment paper, leaving a bit of overlap on the sides.
- In a food processor, combine the pitted dates, almond butter, honey,
coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Blend until the mixture is smooth
- Transfer the date mixture into a large mixing bowl and add the oats, cinnamon,
salt, almonds, and sunflower seeds. Mix until well combined and the
oats and nuts are nicely coated.
- Transfer the granola mixture to the prepared baking dish and pat down into an
even layer. Place in the pre-heated oven and bake until lightly
golden brown and toasted on top, approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature. Granola will crumble as you
remove it from the pan, with some larger chunks.
- To serve, alternate layers of Greek yogurt, granola, sliced bananas, and
fresh strawberries in 4 parfait dishes or mason jars. Enjoy!