Our cucumber cups filled with feta and dill are refreshing, while still packing a burst of flavor. Equally at home as a snack or appetizer at your next event. Prep is simple and easy enough to have the kids help.
Cucumber Cups with Whipped Feta and Dill
- 4 medium Cucumbers, cut into 2 inch sections Peel, partially, or leave skin on.
- 8 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. Feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 Tablespoons Half & half
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh dill Can sub 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- Place cream cheese, Feta, half & half, dill, and garlic powder in a large mixing bowl and season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Beat with a hand mixer or immersion blender until mixture is light and fluffy. Set aside.
- Trim each cucumber section so that the bottom is flat and top is slightly angled. Carefully scoop out the interior of each section with a small measuring spoon or melon baller, leaving enough space on the bottom and sides to form a small “cup.”
- Transfer some of the whipped Feta mixture to a pastry bag fitted with a large tip (or use a plastic sandwich bag with one of the bottom corners removed). Carefully pipe the whipped Feta into each cucumber cup and set on a serving platter.
- Serve immediately garnished with sprigs of fresh dill and/or mint, if desired. Enjoy!