Sheet pan salmon and asparagus is easy to prepare with just a few pantry staples. The orange-balsamic glaze adds an extra layer of flavor to an already delicious combo. This quick and easy one pan dinner is the perfect healthy weeknight meal. From start to finish, you can have this delicious, complete meal on the table in less than 25 minutes! Sheet pan salmon is also a great make ahead meal prep option for lunches on the go or weeknight leftovers. Try packing some of our cilantro lime rice in containers and top with salmon and asparagus for individual meals. Simply reheat in the microwave and enjoy!
Sheet Pan Orange Glazed Salmon with Asparagus
- 4 6oz. salmon fillets
- 3 TB orange juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 3 TB extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TB balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 ½ pounds fresh asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper or a Silpat type silicone baking mat. Place the salmon fillets skin side down in the center of the baking sheet and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the orange juice, honey, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and garlic. Generously season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and brush over the salmon.
- Add the asparagus to the bowl with the orange juice mixture and gently toss to combine. Season with additional salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Arrange asparagus around the salmon fillets in a single layer and place sheet pan in preheated oven. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or just until the salmon is flaky and the asparagus develops a bit of color, being careful to not overcook the salmon.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately. Enjoy!