Refreshing with a unique sweet twist. Try our Sparkling Blueberry Maple Lemonade recipe to cool down on a hot day. Just a hint of real maple syrup is used in the simple syrup for this recipe. This adds a hint of rich maple goodness, without overpowering the other flavors. Add a splash of fruit infused vodka to create an adult version.
Sparkling Blueberry Maple Lemonade
- 1 cup Fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh mint leaves, crushed
- 2 Tablespoons Real maple syrup
- 3 Tablespoons Honey
- 3 cups Water Set aside 1/4 cup for syrup mixture
- 1/2 cup Fresh lemon juice About 2-3 large lemons
- 1 cup Seltzer water or club soda
- To prepare the blueberry maple simple syrup, combine the blueberries, mint, maple syrup, honey, and one quarter cup water in a small saucepan set over medium heat.
- Simmer until the mixture is heated through and starts to thicken, approximately 4-5 minutes. As the mixture simmers, gently press the blueberries with a wooden spoon to release juices while stirring to combine with the other ingredients.
- Remove from heat and pour through a fine mesh strainer to separate the solids. Reserve remaining liquid syrup and set aside to cool.
- Add lemon juice and remaining water to a large pitcher. Add blueberry maple simple syrup, to taste, and stir to combine.
- Fill 4 glasses with ice and fill each 2/3 full with the blueberry lemonade mixture. Top off each glass with some seltzer water and garnish with sprigs of fresh mint, blueberries, and/or lemon wedges, if desired. Enjoy!