The fresh and light flavors of our Creamy Avocado Sauce makes it the perfect topping for any Mexican or Southwest dish. Try it on our blackened fish tacos for an extra layer of flavor. It is easy to prepare and stores well, so mix up a batch for your next dinner or get together.
With just a few ingredients, creamy avocado sauce packs a punch of flavor. The recipe is also easily scalable for when you need to make a larger batch. It can also be stored in an airtight container for several days.
Creamy Avocado Sauce
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp chili powder or cayenne pepper
- 2 TB cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 3 TB lime juice
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. (*Add additional lime juice, if necessary, to reach desired consistency). Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for several days. Enjoy!