Disclosure: This post contains links from a trusted partner. If you make a purchase I may earn a small commission.
Looking to save money on your next big city adventure? CityPASS can save you an average of 50% off ticket prices during your vacation in eleven major cities in the US and Canada plus several attractions in Southern California. CityPass booklets are perfect for travelers who love museums, aquariums, and popular tourist attractions, such as the CN Tower and Casa Loma in Toronto or Disneyland and Legoland in California. Whether you are planning a family trip or even a solo adventure, huge savings can be found. For us, more savings on the travel budget means more places we can go!
Here are some of the advantages you get when using CityPASS
- An average savings of up to 50% when compared to Box Office Prices
- Skip lines at attractions
- Easy access booklets, just purchase and print
- Travel when you want, exchange vouchers within 6 months of purchase — Perfect for gift giving!
- Visit attractions in any order on your own time, booklets valid for 9 days
- Available in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, Tampa Bay, and Toronto
How to Use CityPASS
Getting your CityPASS booklet is easy. They can ship it right to your door, or you can print a voucher at home and turn it in for a booklet at the first attraction you visit. Some cities also have mobile passes. You booklet is valid for six months from date of purchase, but the tickets must be used within nine consecutive days of first use. When you arrive at attractions, you can skip the box office line and head right the entry. Some locations even give special access to exhibits or shorter lines for CityPASS holders. To see the lists of attractions in each city and purchase booklet visit their official website CityPASS.com.
Chicago Savings Example
Let’s take a look at one of my favorite destinations in the Midwest: Chicago. When we go it usually revolves around the fantastic museums and CityPASS has us covered. The Chicago booklet gets you admission into five attractions at a 53% off the regular prices. That’s $110 savings per adult or $93 per child. Imagine knocking over $400 off a weekend vacation for a family of four.
Included in the Chicago CityPASS booklet:
- Shedd Aquarium (VIP Entry)
- Skydeck Chicago (Fastpass)
- The Field Museum (VIP Entry)
- Museum of Science and Industry (VIP Entry) OR 360 CHICAGO (VIP Entry)
- Adler Planetarium (VIP Entry) OR Art Institute of Chicago (VIP Entry)