Super Easy Pumpkin Spice Pull-Apart Bread
We tried this simple recipe for pumpkin spice pull-apart bread from Pillsbury. It was quick to assembly and delicious when it came out of the oven! Here are step-by-step instructions with a few adjustments we made after the first test run. The recipe makes one standard loaf pan size batch, so you might want to double up for a larger family or Holiday gatherings. Trust me, it will go quick! This recipe was so straight forward it already has me thinking of possibilities for other variations; everything from dessert breads to something savory. But that’s another post!
1 can Pillsbury Grands Honey Butter biscuits (8 biscuits)
3/4 cup canned pumpkin pie mix (not straight pumpkin filling)
2 Tablespoons melted butter
1/3 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 cup powdered sugar
2 Tablespoons milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Instructions (see below for pictures)
- Heat oven to 350F and grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Remove biscuit dough from package and separate each of the 8 biscuits in half (16 total layers) and lay out flat.
- Mix sugar and 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl.
- Spread pumpkin pie mix onto each biscuit round, then top with melted butter and a sprinkle of sugar mix.
- Make four stacks of 4 biscuit layers, then carefully insert each stack sideways into the loaf pan to make one continuous loaf. Be sure the ends touching the pan do not have filling.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes. Top should be golden brown and center cooked through.
- Cool loaf slightly, then loosen edges with a knife and turn out of pan.
- Mix milk, powdered sugar, vanilla, and remaining spice mix to form a glaze and drizzle over the loaf.
Delicious served warm with some ice cream or cup of coffee. Enjoy!
More Delicious Fall Recipes to Try!
Metro Detroit Mommy: Individual Pumpkin Cheese Cakes
Metro Detroit Mommy: Chocolate Apple Pops
Metro Detroit Mommy: Fun Thanksgiving Turkeys
Mom Among Chaos: Easy Apple Crisp
Mom Among Chaos: Turkey Leftover Recipes
Ann Arbor with Kids: Candy Corn Fruit Cups
Ann Arbor with Kids: Apple Chicken Stuffing Balls
Vickie’s Kitchen and Garden: Fried Apples
Vickie’s Kitchen and Garden: Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix
Redesigning Happiness: Loaded Baked Potato Soup